Can't access Frontier Silicon

Discussion of all Roberts radios with Stream Internet radio
Keenite

Re: Can't access Frontier Silicon

Postby Keenite » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:02 pm

The FS site gobbled up my favorites this afternoon. My account is still active, but all 'favorited' stations have since disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else??

Matthew74

Postby Matthew74 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:23 am

Luckily enough, all my stations are still available on the FS site and the radio, although some of the stations are very slow to load and keep cutting out. Hopefully the site problems will be fixed soon and you are able to access your favourites as before.
Matthew

distressedsteve

Postby distressedsteve » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:58 am

@keenite
Sorry to hear that, it was one of the things I was worried about when the problem first started. Luckily for me I still have all my Favourites on the website and working on my radio.
I'm not very impressed with the Portal, it's very basic and not easy to re-organise groups and, thinking of your problem, a means of backing up Favourites wouldn't go amiss ! I've taken screenshots of all my groups so that I can easily find them again, should I need to re-create my Favourites.

Keenite

Postby Keenite » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Was never able to reestablish my original favorites.
Also had trouble linking my radio and have since created a new FS account.
The FS site is still very slow and am still have connection trouble with a few stations, though can't really tell if it's the fault of FS or the stream itself.
Cheers,
K

Return to “Roberts Stream Radios”