"Station List Is Empty"

Discussion of all Roberts radios with Stream Internet radio
Anniel

"Station List Is Empty"

Postby Anniel » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 pm

I bought myself a Roberts Stream 63i which is wonderful. My son who lives in St.Lucia in the Caribbean also loved it when he was home on leave, so for his birthday I bought one for him.

I am out in St Lucia trying to set his radio up and although connected to the Internet, when I try to see a list of Internet radio stations I get this message "Station list is empty"

Does this mean I have just wasted my money and the radio is never going to work or what do I have to do to fix this problem?

I am desperate for help with this problem.

Thanks for any advice.

Anniel

superbike999

Re: "Station List Is Empty"

Postby superbike999 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:16 am

Hi Anniel, I have the Stream 83i which I presume runs on the same software as the 63i, namely Frontier Silicon. The simple way of setting the radio up is to have a look at:-

http://www.wifiradio-frontier.com/setup ... rtPage.asp

You may need to register or set up a free account, (it's that long since I did it I can't remember). You may need to enter the serial number of your radio.

You can then browse through the thousands of internet stations and set up favourites You can then sync the radio with the web site and it will transfer the stations you have selected, to a folder on the radio. Have a play with it and let us know how you get on, as it may be useful to others.

Good luck, Dave (UK)

Return to “Roberts Stream Radios”