Station List

Discussion of all Roberts radios with Stream Internet radio
Matthew74

Station List

Postby Matthew74 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Hello all, I have just noticed a fault with all 3 of my Roberts radios, it is that the station list(on internet mode) has disappeared,no favourites,no podcasts,no added stations. It comes up as empty. I have looked on the Frontier page and they are all there,but for some reason,the radios do not show them. I have re-booted them all (2 x 83i and a WM-202) and it is still the same. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Matt.

p.s. I can still listen to the stations that can be accessed by the preset buttons

cliffwalker

Re: Station List

Postby cliffwalker » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 am

Same problem here.I have a Roberts stream 83i and a Binatone internet radio which uses the frontier silicon portal.Both are showing empty station lists.

Matthew74

Postby Matthew74 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm

I have just emailed both Frontier and Roberts in order for them to fix this, I just hope it is very soon, as i don't like having 3 radios which have been rendered next to useless be because of this. I hope that everyone else who is having the same trouble does the same, we need to get this sorted now!

PeteC

Postby PeteC » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi,

First thanks Mathew, it was a relief to see your posting, I had (note had) the same problem and did not immediately realise it was not a problem with my 83i and had already tried a factory reset. I have also emailed Roberts and Frontier - no reply yet. I did get the station list back for a while on Sunday then it went again, it's now back again, I hope for good.

It strikes me that if we were kept informed of any "outages" by Roberts or Frontier we would all be a lot happier.

best regards PeteC

Matthew74

Postby Matthew74 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:48 am

My station list has come back to life,but for how long?? :lol:
But no reply from Roberts and Frontier, which I think is rather poor,oh well!

Update. 14th August. Roberts replied and said they were aware of the problem and have fixed it.

Return to “Roberts Stream Radios”