I tried this player (and several others) and then eventually purchased it. I knew when I bought it that it had some limitations. I live with them, but I have thought about writing to the author and telling them about the issues.
1. It actually works
2. I can select my Windows 7 laptop as a source and play its contents to my 83i
3. Multitasks nicely
4. You can control the radio volume using the usual Android rocker (on my HTC Desire), but you have to hold down the button slightly longer than a standard press to make it work
5. It's cheap to buy and purchasing removes the ads
1. Track length is always wrong!
2. You can't resume a track if you pause it
3. The very occaisonal force close
In summary, I really love it a lot, and as I say, I choose to live with its limitations. I'm just kind of grateful that something actually exists and works!
Hope this helps you.
PS - if you find a better one, please let me know.