Customizing Pure Connect...

Discussion of all Pure radios with Flow Internet Radio
pluto

Customizing Pure Connect...

Postby pluto » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:14 pm

... which you have to do if you want to listen to URLs other than those provided by Pure...

... can only be fully carried out via an Android or IoS app. The standard Web interface no longer permits editing or deleting personal favourites.

Is this totally nutz or what?

Greecian

Re: Customizing Pure Connect...

Postby Greecian » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:35 pm

You can add a custom station by signing in to 'My Account', then click on 'Favourites' and the button for 'add a custom station' is just down from the top on the left. Click on this and away you go :) Use the URL for the music stream, not the one for the station website. Not many stations show the music stream URL...I used this function recently for 'Fun 45s'....... I'm of that age :(

Hope this helps...Gerry

pluto

Postby pluto » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Greecian wrote:You can add a custom station by signing in to 'My Account', then click on 'Favourites' and the button for 'add a custom station' is just down from the top on the left. Click on this and away you go :)

Adding a station is not a problem. As I asked in my original post, how do you delete or edit an existing station?

radiofan

Postby radiofan » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Pure's website becoming more useless with each redesign is nothing new sadly.

To delete a station open it on the website and click on the blue heart to remove from favourites.

To edit a station: open it on the pure website and then add the following to the end of the URL in the address bar

/edit

which they haven't found a way to "improve" yet thankfully. Ridiculous but I suspect they only care about touchscreen users these days.

Looking at their help section I noticed editing favourites/labels on the website has been unavailable for over a year now. Not difficult to see why Pure have been for sale a long while and are cutting costs.

Return to “Pure Flow Radios”