Avanti Flow Problems

Discussion of all Pure radios with Flow Internet Radio
simond

Avanti Flow Problems

Postby simond » Tue May 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi everyone,

The forum looks pretty quiet these days but I thought I'd try my luck with a query. I've been a long-time user of the Avanti Flow and on the whole it's proved to be a great place to listen to music. Mainly I listen to DAB radio but also use it as a media streamer. In the last couple of months I've noticed the following symptoms and wondered if anyone else has noticed anything similar?

1. The search facility, which was never the best, steadfastly refuses to return any results these days. Not the end of the world but a little frustrating especially with a large music library. It is consistent that the search fails every single time as a music player.

2. Intermittently the unit will not switch on. Hitting the power button on the unit or the remote may or may not bring the unit to life and if it doesn't it takes an at-socket power cycle to bring it back to life, the mains power button on the back of the unit does not seem to make a difference.

My initial reaction was that these wrinkles have coincided with the latest software release but this may or may not be coincidence.

I'm interested to hear what anyone else has to say.

Thanks in advance

Return to “Pure Flow Radios”