Missing favourites

Discussion of all Pure radios with Flow Internet Radio
DrSchoen

Missing favourites

Postby DrSchoen » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

A few days ago I noticed that most but not all of my favourites had disappeared from the lists on both my One Flow and Evoke Flow. There are a handful of Listen Agains remaining on the favourites, but these seem to be entirely random. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the individual radios, as it's affected both radios in the same way. When I checked on the website, I saw that the lost favourites are still correctly labelled. Has anybody encountered a similar problem?

Greecian

Re: Missing favourites

Postby Greecian » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

My Flow & Avanti have the same problem.

Edit: I've raised a query with Pure via 'Pure Connect' this morning at 08.08 hrs........Will advise of their response.

Gerry

DrSchoen

Postby DrSchoen » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:14 am

Thanks, I had thought of contacting Pure, but am no longer confident of receiving a non-evasive reply about anything.

Greecian

Postby Greecian » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 pm

I've had no reply from Pure as yet....however my favourites list has mysteriously returned! I will now cancel my ticket on Pure.

Gerry

dotdotuk

Postby dotdotuk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Ah! So I am not the only one!

I have exactly the same problem I raised a ticket on 25 Feb but they misunderstood as they thought I was referring to the web page. I have since sent them a screen shot of favourites on the web page and a photo of the favourites showing only 2 stations on my radio.

I have a lot of folders set up but it is the stations in the "My Sensia" folder that have gone. They do appear in the "All" folder.

BTW I've just checked and the "My Sensia" folder still only has two stations!

Cheers,

Henry

dotdotuk

Postby dotdotuk » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:00 pm

They are back now although in a slightly odd way. They do not follow the correct rules for alpha-numeric order. The stations I have entered myself are strangely orphaned at the front of the listing and do not follow any order.

radiofan

Postby radiofan » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Still the same problem with Custom Stations appearing in a random order. Navigation to stations hopeless as a result. Quite why it should need a long stream of tickets and denials when the fault is easily replicated in a test setting.

I don't know what is with Pure lately with the botched firmware not fixed for two months and now this.

dotdotuk

Postby dotdotuk » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:37 pm

I created a new folder and had the same problem.

I reported it to them and this is the reply!

"The stations are not listed alphabetically they are listed by popularity order. There is no way for you to manually change the order."

They do not say what determines popularity or of course why they used to be alphabetical.

toshiuser

Postby toshiuser » Sat May 03, 2014 10:42 am

Nearly all my favourites seem to be back. The Podcasts that were still missing, returned after I raised a ticket at Pure's Support. However, after two weeks some of them are deleted again. No idea, why Pure cannot sort this out.

One thing that bothers me most is that some favourites show up two times: When I scroll down, I see my favourites sorted alphabetically beginning with a, b, c, d (like expected), but scrolling further some of the favourites with b and c reappear in the list.

There seems to be no way to solve this. Even deletion and reinserting a favourite does not help.

Does anyone have the same problems?

dotdotuk

Postby dotdotuk » Sun May 04, 2014 11:35 pm

I have some duplication.

So I created a new favourites folder with a much stricter number of those stations I am most likely to listen to.

Pity we have to do all this after years of the thing just working!

Return to “Pure Flow Radios”