Streaming pure music problem with my PURE One flow

Discussion of all Pure radios with Flow Internet Radio
spacecowboy83

Streaming pure music problem with my PURE One flow

Postby spacecowboy83 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi I am having difficulty streaming my playlists in my pure music on my PURE One flow. I noticed this message was posted on there support page

We are aware of some intermittent problems with some of our radios accessing Pure Connect.

You might experience problems with accessing internet content on following products: Evoke Flow, Siesta Flow, Oasis Flow, Avanti Flow, Sensia.

We have been looking into this, believe we have found the source of the problem and are trying to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

This as now been replaced with this

We are aware that there have been some intermittent problems accessing Pure Connect from some of our radios accessing Pure Connect (Evoke Flow, Siesta Flow, Oasis Flow, Avanti Flow, Sensia).

We have been looking into this and the issue has now been fixed.

but I am still experiencing problems on my PURE One flow I can stream ok on my iPhone and pc and I can listen to internet radio ok from my radio. Just having problems with pure music.

We are aware that there have been some intermittent problems accessing Pure Connect from some of our radios accessing Pure Connec (Evoke Flow, Siesta Flow, Oasis Flow, Avanti Flow, Sensia).

We have been looking into this and the issue has now been fixed.

Our apologies and thank you for your patience.

Anyone else experiencing this.

Thank you in advance

Kevin

Return to “Pure Flow Radios”